Having a growth mindset is related to having an open mind. Instead of seeing your abilities, skills, knowledge and values as fixed, you always push into the unfamiliar, to ensure you are always learning. With that in mind, here are a few growth mindset questions you may add to your journaling routine.
My suggestion is to ask these 4 weekly planning questions;
Here are the questions I recommend answering on a weekly basis. I personally like to do it on Sunday evening, but you can do it whenever works for you.
- What am I struggling with right now?
- What do I want to learn by the end of this week?
- What is one thing I will try that will get me out of my comfort zone?
- Who can I reach out to for help this week?
3 daily reflection questions. And here are the questions I think are best to answer on a daily basis. As you will see, these are not about planning. They’re about looking back on your day and figuring out what worked and what didn’t.
- What did I do today that made me think hard?
- What new strategies did I try?
- What mistake did I make that taught me something?
Do follow the ‘JOE’s Life Skills Lab‘ and get yourself enrolled in my E-Mail Newsletter “ SUNDAY RETAZOS” sent exclusively to my subscribers with weekly updates on Mindful Productivity, life lessons and interesting articles I discover during the Week. I AM SURE YOU DO NOT LIKE TO MISS OUT ON THIS.
Get in touch… — JOE’s LIFE SKILLS LAB/Joe Sehrawat